Shine On Lipgloss (Poundland)

Hi Guys!

This is another review of a Make Up Gallery product from Poundland.


This is the Shine On Lipgloss, they come in 8 colours which include nudes, pinks and reds. The bottle contains 5ml of product and has a 18m use by date.

I have this lipgloss in the shade Powder Pink and I use it nearly everyday, it is a nice subtle pink that goes with all of my make up looks and is even subtle enough to wear on your most minimal make up days.

The sponge applicator is a nice size and the consistency isn't gloopy when you put it on your lips, also you don't get those horrible lipgloss "strings" when you open your mouth that you get with gloopy lipglosses.



All in all I give this product a 5 out of 5. The colour is nice and subtle so you can wear it all the time, it doesn't have a thick consistency and it lasts for ages on your lips.

To have a look at the other products in the range click here :)

Thanks for reading guys, if there are any products you would like me to review or tutorials you would like to see just send me a message <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas day 4! My Beauty Christmas List

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

Blogmas Day 6 - My Microneedling Experience