Beauty for a £1 :0

Hi guys!

For my first review on here I am going to be looking at a range of makeup that has just hit Poundland!

This collection has been designed for Poundland and has 100 pieces in it that range from nail varnishes to lipsticks to mascara! All for £1!

I have only bought 5 pieces so far but they have quickly become one of my make up bag staples! The quality of some of the products is outstanding and I am going to review them all over the next few days. I am hoping to add more items to my make up bag in the next few weeks!


Today's item is...

Plump Up The Volume volumising mascara.


This mascara has just pooped all over all of my old mascaras! Its fabulous,it goes on really smoothly and with no clumps. It only takes 2 coats and your lashes look really full and luscious and i really can't be without it!


The packaging has been kept plain, but I like that about it. There are 8ml of mascara in the bottle and it has a 6m use by date on it. This mascara has literally kicked all my other mascaras out of my make up bag its that good and I have been raving about it to all my friends!

All in all I give this product a 5 out of 5. The product is fabulous and it goes on easily with no clumps. The brush is well designed to give big volume in your lashes and it lasts all day.

To have a look at the other products in the range click here :)

Thanks for reading guys, if there are any products you would like me to review or tutorials you would like to see just send me a message <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas day 4! My Beauty Christmas List

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

Blogmas Day 6 - My Microneedling Experience